eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aussie Players All Star Mile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
magoo2912 View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 30.90
  Quote magoo2912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aussie Players All Star Mile
    Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 1:58am
Hello All, I need your help to get my horse Amphitrite into the All-Star mile, it is the worlds richest race over a mile and the field is decided by a public vote.

Vote Here

Unfortunately only Australian players can vote but there are $500,000 worth of prizes going to voters so well worth while in entering.

kyogle View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 313.20
  Quote kyogle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 3:18pm
You got my vote

You're not looking too bad.

Very interesting early voting. The profile on Urban Ruler says a lot

Good Luck. You deserve the slot
magoo2912 View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Quote magoo2912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 4:27pm
I have a couple of friends in Urban ruler, but it has 800 owners, it is one of those syndicates that start out with 6 horses and you pay about $1500 with no more cost to pay throughout its career. Thanks to urban ruler the syndicate has made back there initial investment
stevesutto View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 2.30
  Quote stevesutto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 5:17pm
Already voted for a mate's horse D'Argento. It's going to be an interesting field and will probably be anything but an 'All Star' Mile.
3away View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 23.60
  Quote 3away Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 6:27pm
Done , Goodluck Magoo
G1 2-3-0 / G2 2-0-1 / G3 8-0-2
davarto View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 36.40
  Quote davarto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 8:43pm
That is awesome Magoo! You got my vote, that was an super win by her in the 1000 Guineas with the shorter Caulfield straight and considering she wouldn't run straight in the stretch :)

Congrats, I'll be cheering for her in the All Star!
Sorry I wouldn't ordinarily have posted this, but I'm trying to improve my message board posts count :)
liam View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 24.60
  Quote liam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:04am
Already voted for one of our Tasmanian nominations in Mystic Journey. Best of luck tho mate!
scout2 View Drop Down
Allowance Runner
Allowance Runner

MBP : 0.90
  Quote scout2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 6:51pm
Done.
"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand" - H.J. Simpson
firstfour View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 0.00
  Quote firstfour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 1:20pm
What's your take on D K Weir Magoo....I've heard the rumours for a long time and they are worse than what he's been arrested for.

He's portrayed as a "good bloke" but my sources tell me he is anything but

Will be interested to see where it goes
magoo2912 View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

Quote magoo2912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:54am
hard to say but he looks like he will get 2-4 years for the jiggers, and I suspected there was some betting going on, and too be perfectly honest there hasd already been talk of taking Amphitrite out of the stable, but while winning you can't even suggest that.

Now it looks like a forgone conclusion, as he has been given a show cause notice from racing nsw, which means he won't be able to enter any horse in NSW.

I want her to go to Ciaron Maher, or maybe waller, but any trainer will jump at the oppotunity to train a horse that is already a G1 winner

Edited by magoo2912 - 31 Jan 2019 at 2:55am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>